My Blog List

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First experience with Transit Cops

Tuesday – October 26, 2010 --- It has been an eventful morning today --- I got pulled over by the transit cops for not purchasing a ticket and it’s my luck they decided to do a random check – and then the transit officer got me thinking that we are in 2011 and the driver’s license (which I presented as a piece of ID) was expired. Luckily I didn’t have any previous transit offences so I got off with a warning instead of $176 ticket. I ended up purchasing the ticket and the humiliation of being stared at by people as if I killed someone was just another matter all together.

Now here I am at work with these invsalign in my teeth. My bottom jaw on the left side is killing me and I feel it’s because of the wisdom teeth. Have been debating with myself since the day I received these trays whether it was a good decision or not. Well let’s hope the pain diminishes with time because this is just too much… ahhh so don’t want to work but have to begin soon.

No comments: